- 17 October 2014– NEW bonus offer by Celebrity Cruises. Book by 10 November 2014 for your choice of any 1 of 3 great offers:
- 1. Free classic beverage package for two
- 2. Free gratuities for two
- 3. Up to US$300 onboard credit per cabin
- This offer applies on outside cabins or above only (not inside cabins) and booked during August 2014.
- Click here to learn more.
- 2 July 2014 – other speakers we can now announce are Louis Kessler from Canada and Shauna Hicks, Eric & Rosemary Kopittke and Helen Smith from Australia. More to be advised
- 2 July 2014 – we are delighted to welcome Judy Russell (The Legal Genealogist) from the United States as our special lead presenter
- 18 June 2014 – book this cruise in 2014 and be in the draw to win a future Unlock the Past cruise up to AU$2500 value – or one of 12 additional prizes – AU$6000 in prizes in all
A one way cruise from Auckland, New Zealand to Fremantle, Western Australia.
A fantastic way to see much of two countries and to learn from some of the world’s top genealogists on our biggest cruise ever. More details, for pricing and booking form to be added shortly – and leading speakers soon after.
This cruise visits most of the leading cities and other places of significance in New Zealand and Australia, including the world class fjordlands of southern New Zealand.
Date: 14 February – 3 March 2016
Duration: 18 nights (8 days at sea, 9 days in ports)
Price: expected to start from AU$2929 (approx US$2800, GB£1650, NZ$3200. €2000).
Ship: Celebrity Solstice. The 4.5 star Celebrity Solstice is rated by many as one of the finest ships operating in Australia by any of the major cruise lines.
- from AU$2929 twin share
- click here for full pricing details
CLICK HERE to book now or register your interest with Clean Cruising, our booking agent
Auckland to Fremantle, visiting Bay Of Islands, Tauranga, Wellington, Akaroa, Dunedin, Dusky Sound, Doubtful Sound, Milford Sound, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide
Conference: this cruise will have a conference with an international program headed by leading international presenters.