- 29 January 2015 – special cruise line offer – valued at several hundred dollars. Book with Clean Cruising, our cruise travel agent, before the offer closes on 28 February 2015. Click here to learn more.
- 10 January 2015 – book this cruise in 2015 and be in the draw to win a future Unlock the Past cruise up to AU$2500 value – or one of 12 additional prizes – AU$6000 in prizes in all
- 2 July 2014 – other speakers we can now announce are Louis Kessler from Canada and Shauna Hicks, Eric & Rosemary Kopittke and Helen Smith from Australia. More to be advised
- 2 July 2014 – we are delighted to welcome Judy Russell (The Legal Genealogist) from the United States as our special lead presenter
A one way cruise from Auckland, New Zealand to Fremantle, Western Australia.
A fantastic way to see much of two countries and to learn from some of the world’s top genealogists on our biggest cruise ever. More details, for pricing and booking form to be added shortly – and leading speakers soon after.
This cruise visits most of the leading cities and other places of significance in New Zealand and Australia, including the world class fjordlands of southern New Zealand.
Date: 14 February – 3 March 2016
Duration: 18 nights (8 days at sea, 9 days in ports)
Price: expected to start from AU$2929 (approx US$2800, GB£1650, NZ$3200. €2000).
Ship: Celebrity Solstice. The 4.5 star Celebrity Solstice is rated by many as one of the finest ships operating in Australia by any of the major cruise lines.
- from AU$2929 twin share
- click here for full pricing details
CLICK HERE to book now or register your interest with Clean Cruising, our booking agent
Conference: this cruise will have a conference with an international program headed by leading international presenters.