The program on this sheet cruise will offer:
- 25 topics in up to two streams – lots of choice
- 15 different sessions – choose those that suit you
- conference themes
- a special convict stream
- a series of Family Tree Maker workshops
- Eastern states research topics by leading experts (Qld, NSW, Vic)
- plus general genealogy and history topics
- choose up to 15 or more sessions from approximately 25 different topics overall
- several Research Help Zone sessions for:
- one on one or small group sessions with an expert
- special interest groups
- a few special interest topics
A wonderful opportunity to network and interact with all cruisers – genealogically and socially.
Provisional program to come shortly
The Research Help Zone is for many the most valuable part of the program. To find out more click here to see Helen Smith’s blog about Research Help Zones and advice on how to prepare.