A 3 night cruise out of Sydney as a prelude to an optional Norfolk Island tour after.
Further details to come shortly but here is a brief overview for now
Take a break on board the Celebrity Solstice experiencing 3 exciting nights aboard the Sydney Sampler Cruise. With strong interest in a Norfolk Island tour we have coupled this with an optional 5 day tour to Norfolk Island starting the day after the end of the cruise.
The 4.5 star Celebrity Solstice is rated by many as one of the finest ships operating in Australia by any of the major cruise lines. If you are new to cruising this short 3 night cruise is an ideal way to try out cruising – at a lower cost than most of our other cruises. Do the cruise on its own or bundle it with the 5 day Norfolk Island tour. Or do the Norfolk Island tour only.
Date: Thursday 23 October to Sunday 26 October 2014
Ship: Celebrity Solstice (Celebrity Cruises)
- from $919 twin share – bookings by 31 March 2014
- from $969 twin share – bookings from 1 April 2014
CLICK HERE to book now or register your interest with Clean Cruising, our booking agent
- we expect to open for bookings just before Christmas
- to encourage early bookings we are offering a $50 discount off any fare price for bookings by 31 March 2014
- due to high early demand on this cruise generally we have only been given 6o cabins in all for our group – 50 inside cabins and only 10 outside
- it is possible to book in any other available cabin category on the ship. This will entitle you to most of the conference group benefits - access to all sessions, help from experts, special cruise offers from our partners, several thousand $$ worth of prizes etc. But the price will be based on the rate of the day plus gratuities and a conference fee. Dining in the evening with our conference group in the main dining room cannot be guaranteed
As with all our cruises, this is a closed group – only open to those who book within our group allocation and those who book outside our allocation with Clean Cruising, our cruise travel agent.
- conference themes
- a special convict stream
- a series of Family Tree Maker workshops
- Eastern states research topics by leading experts (Qld, NSW, Vic)
- plus general genealogy and history topics
- choose up to 15 or more sessions from approximately 25 different topics overall
- special interest groups
- Research Help Zone times (one on one or small groups with experts)
- build your own program between
- the Unlock the Past conference program
- special interest groups and help from experts
- networking with others with the same interest
- the Solstice‘s own entertainment program
- relaxing in a lounge or by (or in) the pool
- trying out any of the Solstice’s 10 dining venues
Optional add on tour to Norfolk Island
This five day tour will commence the day after the 6th cruise (Monday) and return later in the week (Friday). It can be done on its own – or as an add on to the cruise at a special price. Full details to be advised, but for now here is a short outline:
When: Monday 27 October to Friday 31 October 2014
Tour cost: to be advised, but will include air fare from (and back to) Sydney, accommodation and some tours and presentations on Norfolk Island. Some extra options will be offered (at cost)
Tour consultant and host: Cathy Dunn, historian, publisher and Norfolk Island specialist
Check out www.norfolkisland.com.au - to learn more about the island
The tour can be done independently of the cruise – or bundled with the cruise for a discount price.
Bookings are expected to open in February 2014. If you intend to book the cruise as well, that can be booked on its own NOW. The Norfolk Island tour will be offered at $100 discount to those also doing the 6th cruise.