CLICK HERE to book now or register your interest with Clean Cruising, our booking agent
Cabins and prices
All unsold cabins from our allocation will be recalled by the cruise line on 30 November 2014
|cabin grade||category||twin share||single occupancy|
|3 – Superior Twin SOLD OUT||Inside||AU$1099||AU$1878|
|4 – Superior Twin||Inside||AU$1179||AU$2038|
|6 – Standard Twin 4 left||Ocean view||AU$1499||AU$2678|
|7 – Standard Plus Twin||Ocean view||AU$1579||AU$2838|
|8 – Superior Twin 1 left||Ocean view||AU$1679||AU$3038|
|9 – Premium Twin||Ocean view||AU$1839||AU$3358|
- Fares are in Australian currency
- There is international interest in this cruise, but as most bookings are expected to come from Australia we have only shown Australian prices on the table itself.
- As an approximate guide for other currencies (based on exchange rates at 26 Sep 2013)
- New Zealand – multiply AU$ by 1.13 for NZ dollars (example AU$1099 = NZ$1242 approx)
- United Kingdom – multiply AU$ by 0.58 for British pounds (example AU$1099 = GB£637 approx)
- United States – multiply AU$ by 0.94 for US dollars (example AU$1099 = US$1033 approx)
- Europe – multiply AU$ by 0.69 for Euros (example AU$1099 = €758 approx)
- Loyalty discount – if you have been on an Unlock the Past cruise before you are entitled to a discount of $50 for one cruise you have done with us, and $100 for two or more cruises.
- Prices include access to all presentations and other group benefits.
- A limited number of cabins is available in each category – varies from 5 to 15 in each.
- Twin share pricing is per adult based on twin (two people) occupancy.
- Single occupancy pricing is also shown. Most require use of a twin bed cabin – hence the considerably higher cost when only one person is using the cabin.
- If single pricing is a too high for you, we recommend you ask a friend or relative to join you or contact Clean Cruising or Unlock the Past to help match you with someone else (same sex) seeking a cabin share partner to help with costs.
- Pricing is inclusive of all applicable port charges, taxes and gratuities.
- All prices are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Price changes may occur by reason of matters outside our control which increase the cost of the product or service. Such factors include adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges and taxes.
- Internet access – to be advised. If you expect to require significant internet access, it may be more cost effective to purchase or bring you own wireless modem and plan your usage around the times in port (Fremantle, Esperance and Albany).
- Travel insurance is not included as part of the above pricing, however it is required. Travel insurance will cover for unforeseen cancellation and lost deposits, overseas medical, hospital and emergency expenses, luggage, accidental death and legal liability. You may arrange your own or ask Clean Cruising to arrange this for you.
Reservations and payment – to confirm a reservation our travel agent, Clean Cruising, will require each passenger’s first and surname as per their passport as well as their date of birth, current address and telephone number.
A deposit of AU$300 per person will be due within 3 days of booking names with final payment to be made by 21 September 2014. It is essential that deposit and/or final payment be received by the due date as bookings will be automatically cancelled by Cruise and Maritime Voyages, with relevant cancellation fees applied, if applicable.
Cancellations – cancellations made before the advertised date of departure will incur the following charges per person:
– Cancellation more than 90 days before departure: loss of deposit
– Cancellation 71-90 days prior to departure: 30% of total fare
– Cancellation 50-70 days prior to departure: 50% of total fare
– Cancellation 29-49 days prior to departure: 75% of total fare
– Cancellation 24 days or less prior to departure: 100% of total fare
Any specific medical and/or dietary requirements must be advised at time of booking. We cannot guarantee special meal requests nor will we assume any responsibility or liability if passengers’ special meal requests are not fulfilled.
What is included in the price – conference fee, accommodation, main meals on board, gratuities, room service, entertainment and use of the ship’s many complimentary facilities such as swimming pools, gym, and library.
What is not included in the price – airfares, passport, insurances of all kinds, beverages, shore tours, meals ashore, food from the alternative dining and retail venues, some other services and internet access. The price does not cover costs and expenses, including the return to your home, if you leave the cruise of your own volition, or due to illness, or as a consequence of official action by the government.