- 9 July 2014 – leading international presenters announced (more to come)
- Dick Eastman (USA)
- Else Churchill, Kirsty Gray & Alec Tritton (England)
- Shauna Hicks, Eric Kopittke & Rosemary Kopittke (Australia)
- 1 July 2014 – book this cruise and be in the draw to win a future Unlock the Past cruise up to AU$2500 value – or one of 12 additional prizes – AU$6000 in prizes in all.
- 1 July – now open for bookings – click here for pricing.
Relive 400 years of European migration to the New World, in greater comfort on the superb Celebrity Eclipse. At the same time learn from some of the best international genealogy and history guides on this 15 night one way cruise from Southampton to Miami, with 6 days in various ports.
Date: 1 – 16 November 2015
Duration: 15 nights (8 days at sea, 6 days in ports)
Price: from AU$1879 twin share
(approx US$1800, GB£1050, NZ$2000. €1300).
CLICK HERE for price details and for registration of interest and bookings
Ship: Celebrity Eclipse
- Day 1 Southampton, England – depart 4:30 pm
- Day 2 at sea
- Day 3 at sea
- Day 4 at sea
- Day 5 at sea
- Day 6 at sea
- Day 7 at sea
- Day 8 Boston, Massachusetts – arrive 7 am, depart 5 pm
- Day 9 New York – arrive 3 pm
- Day 10 New York – depart 5 pm
- Day 11 at sea
- Day 12 Kings Wharf, Bermuda – arrive 10:30 am
- Day 13 Kings Wharf, Bermuda – depart 12 pm
- Day 14 at sea
- Day 15 Port Canaveral, Florida – arrive 8 am, depart 7:30 pm
- Day 16 Miami, Florida – arrive 7 am
Conference: this cruise will have a conference with an international program headed by leading international presenters. It is expected (with this itinerary) to have a stream within the program on migration.