Ship: Legend of the Seas
Legend of the Seas is a Vision class ship from Royal Caribbean, as is Rhapsody of the Seas, which is widely known and loved in Australia. It was fully refurbished in 2013.
- tonnage – 69,130
- staterooms (cabins) – 915
- maximum passengers – 2074
- some cabins with 3rd and 4th berths
- some cabins have wheelchair access
- all staterooms convert to Royal king size bed configuration and have private bath, vanity area, closed-circuit, flat panel LED televisions, electric mini-bar, hair dryers and individually controlled air-conditioning
Other amenities – Vitality Spa & Fitness Center ● Beauty Salon ● Solarium ● Two Pools ● Four Whirlpools ● Rock-climbing Wall ● Nine-Hole Miniature Golf Course ● Jogging Track ● Outdoor Movie Screen ● Video Arcade ● Boutiques ● Medical Center ● Royal Caribbean Online Internet Center
On-board currency – US dollars
On-board power – Power point to be US and an European are understood to be US or European (to be confirmed). Passengers will need an adapter.
This cruise marks a number of firsts for the 4 star Legend of the Seas
- the 1915/16 season is the 1st by Legend of the Seas in Australia
- it is the 1st time a Royal Caribbean ship has been based in any Australian city other than Sydney – it will be operating out of Brisbane from December 2015 to April 2016