Pacific Aria is a new ship to Australia and new to P&O, who now operate it and twin Pacific Eden all year round from Australia. These two ships our special interest to us at Unlock the Past cruises for several reasons.
- They have possibly the best conference facilities we know of on any cruise ship, with only Voyager class ships from Royal Caribbean a serious rival.
- They offer cruises all year round, giving us choices beyond just the summer season that most cruise lines offer.
- They offer cruises from multiple cities around Australia – not just Sydney and Brisbane
- at 55,000 gross tonnage and carrying up to 1500 passengers they are on the lower end of the mid-size cruise ship range – preferred by some people over the increasing number of cruise ships twice that size and more
- The two new ships have been completely refurbished in 2015 – especially for the Australian market they serve. Unlike most cruise ships even the on-board currency is Australian dollars.
To learn more about Pacific Aria click here.