Unlike most previous cruises, we do not have cabins reserved for our group at fixed prices on this cruise. The advantage of this is you can choose any cabin on the ship – until sold out. The conference now is a fixed price, but the cruise fare is at the rate of the day – and subject to any prices rises (or falls) that may occur. Early bookings will give you the best choice of cabin location.
EARLY BIRD OFFER – $1200 in prizes
Book by 30 April 2018 and be in the draw for one of six prizes – discounts off this cruise:
- 1 – $500 prize (discount off this cruise)
- 1 – $200 prize (discount off this cruise)
- 3 – $100 prizes (discount off this cruise)
- 1 – $200 prize (discount off this cruise) – from Clean Cruising
CRUISE ONLY – open booking into ANY cabin on the ship, this will be at the rate of day. Check with Clean Cruising for the current rate, but as a general guide we will list and periodically update the published cruise rates here. Rates at 14 February 2018 (per person twin share), but subject to change at any time:
- inside – from AU$1793 (approx NZ$1950, US$1420, £1020)
- ocean view – from AU$2251 (approx NZ$2450, US$1780, £1280)
- balcony – from AU$3169 (approx NZ$3450, US$2500, £1800)
- suite – from AU$4502 (approx NZ$4880, US$3550, £2550)
CONFERENCE – additional to the cruise only cost
- booked with Clean Cruising – AU$475 (approx NZ$520, US$380, £270)
- booked with another travel agent – AU$550 (approx NZ$600, US$440, £320)
- non-genealogy cabin partner – AU$200 (approx NZ$220, US$160, £120)
the “non-genealogy” rate cannot be booked on its own. It is only available if one person in the cabin has already booked the “genealogist” rate
To book or register your interest, call Clean Cruising, our cruise travel agent on 1800 007 987 between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday. Alternatively CLICK HERE to register your interest or book online
- The conference fee is part of the final payment for the cruise if the cruise is booked with Clean Cruising.
- If your cruise is booked with another agent the conference fee needs to be paid directly with us at Unlock the Past cruises – email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to book the conference separately. Full payment is required with your booking but this is fully refundable should you need to cancel the cruise and conference at any time before the cruise.
- Fares will be charged in Australian currency. Approximate equivalents in other currencies are given as a guide.
- Loyalty discount – if you have been on an Unlock the Past cruise before you are entitled to a discount of AU$50 for one cruise or AU$100 for two or more cruises done with Unlock the Past – for cruises done prior to December 2015. A newer loyalty benefit applies to cruises sailing from December 2015 onwards. The older benefit no longer applies if you are claiming the revised benefit.
- Twin share pricing is per adult based on twin (two people) occupancy
- Single occupancy and triple or quad share cabins may be available – check availability and pricing with Clean Cruising.
- If single pricing is too high for you we recommend you ask a friend or relative to join you or contact Clean Cruising or Unlock the Past to help match you with someone else (same sex) seeking a cabin share partner to help with costs. See Are you a solo cruiser.
- Price changes may occur by reason of matters outside our control which increase the cost of the product or service. Such factors include adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges and taxes. These scenarios are also highly unlikely to occur.
- The currency on board the Explorer of the Seas will be US dollars
- Reservations and payment – to confirm a reservation our travel agent, Clean Cruising, will require each passenger’s first and surname as per their passport as well as their date of birth, current address and telephone number. If the name you wish to be known by on your name tag it is different from the name you are booking as, please advise this when booking.
- Deposit – $400 per person due within three days of reservation (non-refundable – new Royal Carribean policy from early April 2018)
- Final balance due – early December 2017
MORE BOOKING INFORMATION
Click here for more information on:
- travel insurance
- passports and visas
- inclusions and exclusions
- other information