- sessions are only held while at sea
- 70+ topics in 2 streams – our usual wide range
- English research – an extended / in-depth program
- DNA – main talks, workshops and 1-on-1 help from experts
- Writing course (workshops) – by Janet Few
- A special Discover your family history program of 5 talks for beginners
- Research Help Zone sessions – opportunity for one-on-one or small group help from experts
The program will feature an extended / in-depth program on English genealogy, headed by Paul Milner along with other supporting English experts.
With six days at sea (conference days) and up to three theatres available to us throughout the cruise there is plenty of opportunity for our usual wide range of topics. We hope to especially feature strong European and Scandinavian streams and offer a good range of general topics, depending on the speakers who join us on the cruise.
CLICK HERE to download an early version of the program. There are still more speakers and topics to add, but this will give an idea of our main English stream.