- sessions are only held while at sea
- 70+ presentations in 2 streams
- 3 two-hour DNA workshops
- 5- hours of one-on-one DNA help (30 minute 1 on 1 consultations with an expert)
- A special Discover your family history program of 5 talks for beginners
- Research Help Zone sessions – opportunity for one-on-one or small group help from experts
The program will feature an extended / in-depth program on English genealogy, headed by Paul Milner along with other supporting English experts.
With six days at sea (conference days) and up to three theatres available to us throughout the cruise there is plenty of opportunity for our usual wide range of topics. We hope to especially feature strong European and Scandinavian streams and offer a good range of general topics, depending on the speakers who join us on the cruise.
More details to come.