CLICK THE FOLLOWING LINKS FOR MORE DETAILS
cruise home | program | presenters | itinerary | ship | pricing and booking | land seminars
Sessions are only held while at sea. The program will have our usual wide range of topics, three special themes within this and several innovative new features.
- 49 sessions in up to three theatres
- a special convict stream headed Professor Hamish Maxwell-Stewart
- an English stream headed by Else Churchill and Alec Tritton
- a special DNA program headed by Helen Smith and Kerry Farmer – main theatre talks, DNA workshops and one-on-one help (25-minute consultations with an expert)
- a special Discover your family history program of 5 talks for beginners
CLICK HERE to download a program. Updated 3 March 2020.
The above link is to a one page A3 PDF file. Click here for an option to download it split into two A4 pages.