OTHER BOOKING INFORMATION PAGES
- Click here for single occupancy, non-genealogist and conference only rates
- Click here for further booking information
- Click here if you have a US passport and would prefer to book with our US partner travel agent
BOOK NOW – CLICK HERE to initiate the booking process with Clean Cruising, our cruise travel agent, or to register your interest. Alternatively you can call Clean Cruising on 1800 007 987 between 9-5 Monday to Friday (Australian Eastern Standard time)
GENEALOGIST RATE – twin share per person, booked with Clean Cruising
|cabin category||cruise fare||approx in other currencies – rates at Apr 2017|
|ocean view 8N||AU$1860||NZ$2010||US$1410||CA$1900||£1100||€1290|
|junior suite J2||AU$3257||NZ$3510||US$2470||CA$3330||£1930||€2260|
|junior suite J3||AU$3322||NZ$3580||US$2510||CA$3390||£1960||€2310|
Click here – for single occupancy, non-genealogist and conference only rates
- Fares will be charged in Australian currency. Approximate equivalents in other currencies are given as guide. They will vary from day to day.
- Loyalty discount – if you have been on an Unlock the Past cruise before you are entitled to a discount of AU$50 for one cruise or AU$100 for two or more cruises done with Unlock the Past – for cruises done prior to December 2015. A newer loyalty benefit applies to cruises sailing from December 2015 onwards. The older benefit no longer applies if you are claiming the revised benefit.
- Triple or quad share cabins may be available – check availability and pricing with with Clean Cruising. This will be outside our cabin allocation – the following differences apply
– cruise fares are at the rate of the day
– evening dining as a group (main dining room) cannot be guaranteed – see notes below
- Twin share pricing is per adult based on twin (two people) occupancy
- If single pricing is too high for you we recommend you ask a friend or relative to join you or contact Clean Cruising or Unlock the Past to help match you with someone else (same sex) seeking a cabin share partner to help with costs. See Are you a solo cruiser.
- Price changes may occur by reason of matters outside our control which increase the cost of the product or service. Such factors include adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges and taxes. These scenarios are also highly unlikely to occur.
- Travel insurance is not included as part of the above pricing, however it is required. Travel insurance will cover for unforeseen cancellation and lost deposits, overseas medical, hospital and emergency expenses, luggage, accidental death and legal liability. You may arrange your own or ask Clean Cruising to arrange this for you
- The currency on board the Explorer of the Seas will be US dollars
- Reservations and payment – to confirm a reservation our travel agent, Clean Cruising, will require each passenger’s first and surname as per their passport as well as their date of birth, current address and telephone number. If the name you wish to be known by on your name tag it is different from the name you are booking as, please advise this when booking.
- Deposit – AU$300 per person
- Final balance due – due to the cruise by 29 June 2018. An invoice for the final balance will be sent out in early June 2018
Click here for more information on
- an optional extra one day seminar in Seattle before/after the cruise
- cruise bonuses and loyalty rewards
- more inclusions and exclusions
- other information
- Up to AU$660 in cruise bonuses and loyalty rewards. Click here for details.
- Entry into the draw for over $2000 worth of prizes on the cruise.