BOOK NOW – CLICK HERE to initiate the booking process with Clean Cruising, our cruise travel agent, or to register your interest. Alternatively you can call Clean Cruising on 1800 007 987 between 9-5 Monday to Friday (Australian Eastern Standard time)
RATES – twin share per person, including conference fee – booked with Clean Cruising
Includes (per person):
- full conference participation
- cruise bonuses and loyalty rewards up to AU$660 value – full details
- entry in the $2000+ cruise prize draw
- cruise bookshop specials
- allocated to our evening dining group (optional)
- all port charges and taxes
- gratuities (now standard policy with Royal Caribbean)
- access to one on one help from experts
|cabin category||cruise fare||approx in other currencies – rates at July 17|
|ocean view 8N||AU$1860||NZ$2001||US$1467||CA$1856||£1121||€1196|
|junior suite J2||AU$3257||NZ$3505||US$2569||CA$3250||£1863||€2094|
|junior suite J3||AU$3322||NZ$3574||US$2620||CA$3315||£2003||€2136|
OTHER BOOKING OPTIONS AND INFORMATION PAGES
- Click here for single occupancy rates
- Click here if you are a non-genealogy partner sharing with a genealogist
- Click here for further booking information
- Click here if you have a US passport and would prefer to book with our US partner travel agent
If you book a cabin outside our group allocation (with Clean Cruising) the conference cost is AU$380 (AU$150 for a non-genealogy cruise partner) – and will be booked direct with Unlock the Past. This gives full conference participation, plus bonuses and rewards as noted above (except the AU$50 Clean Cruising voucher)
If you have already booked this cruise with another travel agent but would like to join the Unlock the Past conference group contact us at Unlock the Past Cruise direct. The conference cost in this case is AU$380 (AU$150 for a non-genealogy cruise partner) – and will be booked direct with Unlock the Past. This gives full conference participation, plus bonuses and rewards as noted above (except the AU$50 Clean Cruising voucher)
- Fares will be charged in Australian currency. Approximate equivalents in other currencies are given as a guide. They will vary from day to day.
- Loyalty discount – if you have been on an Unlock the Past cruise before you are entitled to a discount of AU$50 for one cruise or AU$100 for two or more cruises done with Unlock the Past – for cruises done prior to December 2015. A newer loyalty benefit applies to cruises sailing from December 2015 onwards. The older benefit no longer applies if you are claiming the revised benefit.
- Triple or quad share cabins may be available – check availability and pricing with Clean Cruising. This will be outside our cabin allocation – the following differences apply
– cruise fares are at the rate of the day
– evening dining as a group (main dining room) cannot be guaranteed – see notes on further information page
- Twin share pricing is per adult based on twin (two people) occupancy
- If single pricing is too high for you we recommend you ask a friend or relative to join you or contact Clean Cruising or Unlock the Past to help match you with someone else (same sex) seeking a cabin share partner to help with costs. See Are you a solo cruiser.
- Price changes may occur by reason of matters outside our control which increase the cost of the product or service. Such factors include adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges and taxes. These scenarios are also highly unlikely to occur.
- Travel insurance is not included as part of the above pricing, however it is required. Travel insurance will cover unforeseen cancellation and lost deposits, overseas medical, hospital and emergency expenses, luggage, accidental death and legal liability. You may arrange your own or ask Clean Cruising to arrange this for you
- The currency on board the Explorer of the Seas will be US dollars
- Reservations and payment – to confirm a reservation our travel agent, Clean Cruising, will require each passenger’s first and surname as per their passport as well as their date of birth, current address and telephone number. If the name you wish to be known by on your name tag it is different from the name you are booking as, please advise this when booking.
- Deposit – AU$300 per person
- Final balance due – due to Clean Cruising by 26 May 2018. An invoice for the final balance will be sent out in early May 2018
MORE BOOKING INFORMATION
Click here for more information on:
- travel insurance
- passports and visas
- more inclusions and exclusions
- an optional extra one day seminar in Seattle before/after the cruise
- other information
All prices listed on these pages are based on group prices given by Royal Caribbean International through Clean Cruising – for a limited number of reserved cabins. There should be no variation to these for bookings during 2017 and early 2018 while cabins for our allocation are still available – unless exceptional circumstances arise, an error is found in the prices given or any of our cabin allocations sells out. Clean Cruising will confirm prices when you book or register your interest.