CLICK THE FOLLOWING LINKS FOR MORE DETAILS
Itinerary 7-14 September 2018
- Fri 7 Sep – Seattle, USA depart 4pm
- Sat 8 Aug – at sea
- Sun 9 Sep – Inside Passage, Canada (cruising) – see the rugged beauty of the islands and mainland coast of southern Alaska. The views include glaciers, fjords, soaring cliffs and misty northern rainforest.
- Sun 9 Sep – Juneau, USA 12noon to 9pm – surrounded by fjords, forest and snow-capped mountains, Juneau is one gorgeous state capital. Its historic city centre harkens back to its gold-rush origins and you can still pan for gold. But nature is the priceless treasure.
- Mon 10 Sep – Skagway, USA 7am to 8:30pm – the great Klondike Rush lives on in Skagway’s charming city centre of restored 19th-century buildings and its historic railway. From the vintage train, admire the mountains and see the 1898 trail that fortune seekers travelled on foot.
- Tue 11 Sep – Tracy Arm, USA 7am to 12noon – just south of Juneau lies the magnificent Tracy Arm Fjord, carved by glacier activity. Among the sights to admire from the icy waters are waterfalls cascading down 900-m (3,000-ft)-high granite walls.
- Wed 12 Sep – at sea
- Thu 13 Sep – Victoria, Canada 9am to 6pm – the capital of British Columbia is filled with blooming gardens, heritage architecture and historic charm. The heart of Victoria is its scenic harbour and Old Town, compact areas that are made for strolling and easily explored on foot.
- Fri 14 Sep – Seattle, USA arrive 6am