CLICK THE FOLLOWING LINKS FOR MORE DETAILS
Archive CD Books Canada – publisher of Canadian resources on CD and for download
Clean Cruising – travel agent partner for all Unlock the Past cruises
Eastman’s Online Genealogy Newsletter – leading international genealogy news site
Family Historian – publisher of leading genealogy software
In Depth Genealogist – educational resources for the genealogical community – an active blog, monthly digital magazine, books and research guides, community chats and a world wide event calendar
The GENES Blog (GEnealogy News and EventS) – top stories concerning ancestral research in Britain, Ireland, and their diasporas, from Irish born Scottish based professional family historian, author and tutor Chris Paton
… more to be advised
The cruise itself and the considerable lead up publicity is a good platfom to promote your products or services. We invite expressions of interest from those who interested in:
- exposure of their brand to a significant international genealogy market
- sponsoring a speaker (in part or full). A sponsor can themselves can be a speaker – or contribute to the support of a speaker on a topic, workshop or tutorial relevant to their product or service
- a donor of prize/s to the cruise prize pool – expected to total several thousand dollars
- becoming a cruise promotional partner – promoting it through available avenues – newsletter, blog, web site or by distribution of our cruise brochures
- advertising in the cruise program
We would love to discuss options to maximise the promotional value both ways of this cruise – and through other opprotunities we can offer. We will be preparing a “promotional opportunities” guide to be sent out to prospective sponsors/partners soon, but welcome any expressions of interest in meantime.
We generally prefer a two way benefit package where this works rather than a cash sponsorship.