CLICK THE FOLLOWING LINKS FOR MORE DETAILS
Archive CD Books Canada – publisher of Canadian resources on CD and for download
Clean Cruising – travel agent partner for all Unlock the Past cruises
Eastman’s Online Genealogy Newsletter – leading international genealogy news site
Family Historian – publisher of leading genealogy software
In Depth Genealogist – educational resources for the genealogical community – an active blog, monthly digital magazine, books and research guides, community chats and a world wide event calendar
The GENES Blog (GEnealogy News and EventS) – top stories concerning ancestral research in Britain, Ireland, and their diasporas, from Irish born Scottish based professional family historian, author and tutor Chris Paton
The cruise itself and the considerable lead up publicity is a good platfom to promote your products or services. We invite expressions of interest from those who interested in:
- exposure of their brand to a significant international genealogy market
- sponsoring a speaker (in part or full). A sponsor can themselves can be a speaker – or contribute to the support of a speaker on a topic, workshop or tutorial relevant to their product or service
- a donor of prize/s to the cruise prize pool – expected to total several thousand dollars
- becoming a cruise promotional partner – promoting it through available avenues – newsletter, blog, web site or by distribution of our cruise brochures
- advertising in the cruise program
We would love to discuss options to maximise the promotional value both ways of this cruise – and through other opprotunities we can offer. We will be preparing a “promotional opportunities” guide to be sent out to prospective sponsors/partners soon, but welcome any expressions of interest in meantime.
We generally prefer a two way benefit package where this works rather than a cash sponsorship.