CLICK THE FOLLOWING LINKS FOR MORE DETAILS
CHECKLIST for those booked on the Alaska cruise – have you:
- booked for the Unlock the Past in Seattle with Blaine Bettinger and Maurice Gleeson – (optional) pre-cruise conference
- done our research interests survey – helping connect you with other cruisers with the same interests
- done our topics interest survey – what topics most interest you
- checked the latest version of the program
- checked the descriptions of presentations we are progressively adding to the presensters page (more to come)
- checked our how to prepare for our general and DNA specific one-on-one help sessions
- joined the cruise discussion on Alaska cruise Facebook group – this is the place to ask questions of others know Alaska and Seattle or those who have had experience of an Unlock the Past cruise
Check our FAQ page for more information and answers to question you may have.
14th Unlock the Past cruise
- Date: 7-14 September 2018
- Cruise: 7 nights out of Seattle
- Ship: Explorer of the Seas
BOOKING and REGISTRATION OF INTEREST
Click here for pricing – and to initiate the booking process or register your interest with one of our cruise travel agents.
On the cruise – there will be 40-45 talks in three (parallel) streams, plus scheduled times for one-on-one help from experts.
Unlock the past in Seattle (Thu 6 Sep) – an optional full day conference in Seattle the day before the 14th Unlock the Past genealogy cruise, featuring cruise and other presenters:
– Blaine Bettinger (US – DNA expert)
– Dr. Maurice Gleeson (UK – DNA and Irish expert)
– Cyndi Ingle (Cyndi’s List)
– Wayne Shepheard (author of Surviving Mother Nature’s tests)
- hundreds of $$$ in cruise bonuses and loyalty rewards
- entry into the draw for prizes expected to total AU$2000 or more