CLICK HERE to book now or register your interest with Clean Cruising, our booking agent
Cabins and prices
Updated 26 October 2013 – prices listed are a guide – check with Clean Cruising to confirm
|cabin grade||category||twin share||single occupancy|
|1 – Standard twin – SOLD OUT||Inside||£1199 (appr AU$2067)||£2188 (appr AU$3772)|
|2 – Standard plus twin – SOLD||Inside||£1289 (appr AU$2222)||£2368 (appr AU$4083)|
|3 – Superior twin||Inside||£1429 (appr AU$2464)||£2648 (appr AU$4566)|
|4 – Premium twin||Inside||£1559 (appr AU$2688)||£2908 (appr AU$5014)|
|5 – Single – SOLD OUT||Inside||not applicable||£2239 (appr AU$3860)|
|6 – Standard twin – SOLD OUT||Ocean view||£1559 (appr AU$2688)||£2908 (appr AU$5014)|
|7 – Standard twin||Ocean view||£1599 (appr AU$2757)||£2988 (appr AU$5152)|
|8 – Standard Plus Twin||Ocean view||£1669 (appr AU$2878)||£3128 (appr AU$5393)|
|9 – Superior twin||Ocean view||£1839 (appr AU$3171)||£3468 (appr AU$5979)|
|10 – Single – SOLD OUT||Ocean view||not applicable||£2839 (appr AU$4895)|
|11 – Superior Plus twin||Ocean view||£1969 (appr AU$3395)||£3728 (appr AU$6428)|
|12 – Premium twin – 2 LEFT||Ocean view||£2099 (appr AU$3619)||£3988 (appr AU$6876)|
|DL – Deluxe twin – SOLD OUT||Ocean view||£2509 (appr AU$4326)||£4808 (appr AU$8290)|
- Final fares will be charged in GBP, but as all bookings are handled in Australia deposits are paid in Australian Dollars (AU$600 – approx £350)
- There is international interest in this cruise, but as most outside the UK are expected to come from Australia we have only shown Australian approximate equivalents to the GBP prices in the table itself (based on exchange rates at 26 Sep 2013)
- As an approximate guide for other currencies (based on exchange rate at 26 Sep 2013)
- New Zealand – multiply GBP(£) by 1.95 for NZ dollars (example £1199 = NZ$2338 approx)
- United States – multiply GBP(£) by 1.60 for US dollars (example £1199 = US$1918 approx)
- Europe – multiply GBP(£) by 1.20 for Euros (example £1199 = €1439 approx)
- Loyalty discount – if you have been on an Unlock the Past cruise before you are entiled to a discount of £30 for one cruise you have done with us, and £60 for two or more cruises
- Prices include access to all presentations and other group benefits.
- a limited number of cabins is available in each category – usually varies from 4 to 8 in each.
- Twin share pricing is per adult based on twin (two people) occupancy.
- Single occupancy pricing is also shown. Most require use of a twin bed cabin – hence the considerably higher cost when only one person is using the cabin.
- If single pricing is a too high for you, we recommend you ask a friend or relative to join you or contact Clean Cruising or Unlock the Past to help match you with someone else (same sex) seeking a cabin share partner to help with costs.
- Pricing is inclusive of all applicable port charges, taxes.
- Gratuities: according to international custom in the hospitality industry, tipping is accepted as recognition of good service. For your greater convenience the Marco Polo operates an automatic tipping system on board. So instead of worrying how much and when to tip, an amount of £5.00 per person per night will be debited to your onboard account.
- All prices are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Price changes may occur by reason of matters outside our control which increase the cost of the product or service. Such factors include adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges and taxes.
- Internet access is generally available – at extra cost – on the Marco Polo. This is accessible in the Internet Cafe, Reception and Palm Garden. Cost as of September 2013 (but subject to change).
- Activation fee (1st time only) – £3.95
- Pay as you go – 0.60p per minute
- 100 minutes – £42.50
- 250 minutes – £75.00
- Travel insurance is not included as part of the above pricing, however it is required. Travel insurance will cover for unforeseen cancellation and lost deposits, overseas medical, hospital and emergency expenses, luggage, accidental death and legal liability. You may arrange your own or ask Clean Cruising to arrange this for you.
Reservations and payment – to confirm a reservation our travel agent, Clean Cruising, will require each passenger’s first and surname as per their passport as well as their date of birth, current address and telephone number.
A deposit of AU$600 per person will be due within 3 days of booking names with final payment to be made by 20 March 2014. It is essential that deposit and/or final payment be received by the due date as bookings will be automatically cancelled by Cruise and Maritime Voyages, with relevant cancellation fees applied, if applicable.
Cancellations – cancellations made before the advertised date of departure will incur the following charges per person:
– Cancellation more than 90 days before departure: loss of deposit
– Cancellation 71-90 days prior to departure: 30% of total fare
– Cancellation 50-70 days prior to departure: 50% of total fare
– Cancellation 29-49 days prior to departure: 75% of total fare
– Cancellation 24 days or less prior to departure: 100% of total fare
Any specific medical and/or dietary requirements must be advised at time of booking. We cannot guarantee special meal requests nor will we assume any responsibility or liability if passengers’ special meal requests are not fulfilled.
What is included in the price – conference fee, accommodation, main meals on board, room service, entertainment and use of the ship’s many complimentary facilities such as swimming pools, gym, and library.
What is not included in the price – airfares, passport, insurances of all kinds, tips and gratuities, beverages, shore tours, meals ashore, food from the alternative dining and retail venues, some other services and internet access. The price does not cover costs and expenses, including the return to your home, if you leave the cruise of your own volition, or due to illness, or as a consequence of official action by the government.