6th cruise home – program – presenters – presentations – ship – itinerary – pricing & booking
Cost: from AU$969 twin share
CLICK HERE to book now or register your interest with Clean Cruising, our booking agent
Cabins and prices
NOTE: due the high early demand for this cruise by the public generally, we have only been given 50 inside and 10 outside cabins for our group.
However you may book in any other available cabin category on the ship, including balconies concierge, aqua and suites. This will entitle you to most of the conference group benefits – access to all sessions, help from experts, special cruise offers from our partners, several thousand $$ worth of prizes etc. But the price will be based on the rate of the day plus gratuities and a conference fee. Dining in the evening with our conference group in the main dining room may be possible but cannot be guaranteed.
|cabin grade||category||twin share||single occupancy|
|Category 8||Ocean view||AU$1079||AU$1826|
- Fares are in Australian currency
- Loyalty discount – if you have been on an Unlock the Past cruise before you are entitled to a discount of $50
- Prices include access to all presentations and other group benefits
- Twin share pricing is per adult based on twin (two people) occupancy
- Single occupancy pricing is also shown. Most require use of a twin bed cabin – hence the considerably higher cost when only one person is using the cabin.
- If single pricing is too high for you, we recommend you ask a friend or relative to join you or contact Clean Cruising or Unlock the Past to help match you with someone else (same sex) seeking a cabin share partner to help with costs
- Pricing for triple or quad share cabins is available on request, but they are based on the rate of the day i.e. there are no group fares for these cabin types.
- Pricing is inclusive of all applicable port charges, taxes and gratuities
- All prices are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Price changes may occur by reason of matters outside our control which increase the cost of the product or service. Such factors include adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges and taxes.
- Internet access – to be advised
- Travel insurance is not included as part of the above pricing, however it is required. Travel insurance will cover for unforeseen cancellation and lost deposits, overseas medical, hospital and emergency expenses, luggage, accidental death and legal liability. You may arrange your own or ask Clean Cruising to arrange this for you
- The currency on board the Celebrity Solstice will be US Dollars which means that all onboard purchases and shipboard accounts will be charged in US Dollars.
Reservations and payment – to confirm a reservation our travel agent, Clean Cruising, will require each passenger’s first and surname as per their passport as well as their date of birth, current address and telephone number.
A deposit of AU$300 per person will be due within 3 days of booking names with final payment to be made by 14 July.
Cancellations – cancellations made before the advertised date of departure will incur the following charges per person:
– Cancellation more than 120-91 days before departure: loss of deposit
– Cancellation 90-66 days prior to departure: 25% of total fare
– Cancellation 65-51 days prior to departure: 50% of total fare
– Cancellation 50-35 days prior to departure: 75% of total fare
– Cancellation 34 days or less prior to departure: 100% of total fare
Any specific medical and/or dietary requirements must be advised at time of booking. We cannot guarantee special meal requests nor will we assume any responsibility or liability if passengers’ special meal requests are not fulfilled.
What is included in the price – conference fee, accommodation, main meals on board, tips and gratuities, room service, entertainment (including production shows, guest entertainers, trivia, karaoke, dancing classes, movies and in-cabin videos) and use of the ships many complimentary facilities such as swimming pools, gym, spas, table tennis, shuffleboard, deck chess and library.
What is not included in the price – airfares, passport, insurances of all kinds, beverages, shore tours, meals ashore, food from the alternative dining venues as indicated on board, bar snacks, hairdressing, massage and beauty treatments, photographic services, video arcade games, some craft activities, laundry, phone calls etc.
The price does not cover costs and expenses, including the return to your home, if you leave the cruise of your own volition, or due to illness, or as a consequence of official action by the government.