With just two days at sea and two days in ports the conference program will be lighter than most other cruises. Talks will not be scheduled during the day while the ship is in port, though a few may be programmed late in the afternoon or early evening when most people will have returned to the ship. The program offers:
- 23 topics in up to two streams – lots of choice
- 19 different sessions – choose those that suit you
- 4 Research Help Zone sessions for:
- one on one or small group sessions with an expert
- special interest groups
- a few special interest topics
A wonderful opportunity to network and interact with all cruisers – genealogically and socially.
Provisional cruise program
updated 29 November 2014
The Research Help Zone is for many the most valuable part of the program. To find out more click here to see Helen Smith’s blog about Research Help Zones and advice on how to prepare.