Cost: (revised costs 27 April 2015 – subject to change with Celebrity’s rate of the day)
- from AU$3297 twin share (see table below for other currency equivalents)
CLICK HERE to book now or register your interest with Clean Cruising, our booking agent. If you would like to find someone to share with to help with costs, Clean Cruising can almost always find someone to match you with.
Cabins and prices
With the cruise less than 3 months away we no longer have fixed rates for our group. However with the recall of unsold cabins from our allocation and from travel agents holding blocks of groups the daily rates offered by Celebrity are now much lower than they have been in recent months. Some (with our conference fee and gratuities) are a little above a previous contract rates, and in some cases a bit lower.
PER PERSON TWIN SHARE – rates as at 27 April 2015 (subject to change daily by the cruise line)
- actual price charged will be Australian dollars, with approximate equivalents in other countries are given as a guide
- prices subject to change by Celebrity – check with Clean Cruising for the current rate of the day
- other cabin categories are available – until booked out
- rates currently (27 April 2015) include a AU$225 extra discount Celebrity are currently offering on outside categories and above – at least those listed below (it is not known how long this discount will last).
- the prices listed here include all taxes, gratuities and our group conference fee
|cabin grade||category||fare||approx in other currencies – at 22 April 2015|
Single occupancy pricing on request (generally this is around 70% to 80% above the twin share rate).
Loyalty discount – if you have been on an Unlock the Past cruise before you are entitled to a discount
- $50 for one cruise done with Unlock the Past
- $100 for 2 or more cruises done with Unlock the Past
- Prices include access to all presentations and other group benefits, including entry into AU$6000 prize draw from all those who book a cruise during 2015, as well as a significant prize draw of all in our Baltic cruise group on the last night of the cruise
- Twin share pricing is per adult based on twin (two people) occupancy
- If single pricing is too high for you, we recommend you ask a friend or relative to join you or contact Clean Cruising or Unlock the Past to help match you with someone else (same sex) seeking a cabin share partner to help with costs
- Pricing for triple or quad share cabins is available on request, but they are based on the rate of the day i.e. there are no group fares for these cabin types.
- Pricing is inclusive of all applicable port charges, taxes
- Prices include gratuities (value AU$148–154 per person, depending on cabin)
- All prices are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Price changes may occur by reason of matters outside our control which increase the cost of the product or service. Such factors include adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges and taxes.
- Internet – Eclipse does offer internet access on board, but note this is via satellite, so is slow, unreliable and expensive. The following is from the FAQ page of the Celebrity website (Feb 2015)
Eclipse has Wi-Fi connectivity throughout. You will be able to receive email, satellite conditions permitting. You can connect to the internet either by accessing a 24/7 wireless connection “hotspot” with your own laptop or tablet, or utilizing the resources of the Internet lounge and its computers on board. You will be able to receive email, via satellite link 24 hours a day, satellite conditions permitting. Internet Packages (USD)
per minute rate – $0.79
90mins – $59
240mins – $109
600mins – $219
1680mins – $429
- Travel insurance is not included as part of the above pricing, however it is required. Travel insurance will cover for unforeseen cancellation and lost deposits, overseas medical, hospital and emergency expenses, luggage, accidental death and legal liability. You may arrange your own or ask Clean Cruising to arrange this for you
- The currency on board the Celebrity Eclipse will be US Dollars which means that all onboard purchases and shipboard accounts will be charged in US Dollars.
Reservations and payment – to confirm a reservation our travel agent, Clean Cruising, will require each passenger’s first and surname as per their passport as well as their date of birth, current address and telephone number.
Deposit – AU$400 per person
Cancellations – in the unfortunate event that anyone should have to cancel, Clean Cruising must be notified in writing. The day that they receive this notice in writing will be considered the date the cancellation has been made. Cancellation fees apply if cancelled after a deposit or final payment has been made. The cancellation charges below are from Celebrity Cruises. Neither Unlock the Past nor Clean Cruising charge any additional cancellation fee. Cancellations made before the advertised date of departure will incur the following charges per person:
Cancellation 150-70 days prior to departure: $400 per guest
Cancellation 70-46 days prior to departure: 25% of total fare
Cancellation 45-31 days prior to departure: 50% of total fare
Cancellation 31-15 days prior to departure: 75% of total fare
Cancellation 14 days or less prior to departure: 100% of total fare
Any specific medical and/or dietary requirements must be advised at time of booking. We cannot guarantee special meal requests nor will we assume any responsibility or liability if passengers’ special meal requests are not fulfilled.
What is included in the price – conference fee, accommodation, main meals on board, tips and gratuities (value approx AU $150), room service, entertainment (including production shows, guest entertainers, trivia, karaoke, dancing classes, movies and in-cabin videos) and use of the ships many complimentary facilities such as swimming pools, gym, spas, table tennis, shuffleboard, deck chess and library.
What is not included in the price – airfares, passport, insurances of all kinds, beverages, shore tours, meals ashore, food from the alternative dining venues as indicated on board, bar snacks, hairdressing, massage and beauty treatments, photographic services, video arcade games, some craft activities, laundry, phone calls etc.
The price does not cover costs and expenses, including the return to your home, if you leave the cruise of your own volition, or due to illness, or as a consequence of official action by the government.