- 1 September 2015 – new bonus and loyalty benefits introduced – up to AU$500 value on this cruise. Click on the graphic above or the Bonuses & rewards tab for full details
- 7 August 2015 – renumbered as 9th cruise (originally listed as 10th)
- 9 September 2014 – speakers announced – Stephanie Ryan, Eric and Rosemary Kopittke and Helen Smith. Also a guide to the program that is under consideration (click program link above)
- 24 June 2014 – book this cruise and be in the draw to win a future Unlock the Past cruise up to AU$2500 value – or one of 12 additional prizes – AU$6000 in prizes in all
A short 2 night cruise and one day conference at sea out of Brisbane – probably the most affordable cruise we will ever offer. It is ideal if you’ve never cruised before as a cruise sampler – minimal cost and minimal risk if you’re not sure how you will go on a cruise. But it will suit anyone who would like a short break and a great one day seminar program in a different environment.
Date: 8-10 December 2015
Duration: 2 nights
Price: from AU$499 twin share
CLICK HERE to book now or register your interest with Clean Cruising, our booking agent. If you would like to find someone to share with to help with costs, Clean Cruising can almost always find someone to match you with.
Ship: Legend of the Seas. This cruise marks a number of firsts for the 4 star Legend of the Seas
- the 1915/16 season is the 1st by Legend of the Seas in Australia
- it is the 1st time a Royal Caribbean ship has been based in any Australian city other than Sydney – it will be operating out of Brisbane from December 2015 to April 2016
- this cruise is its very 1st cruise of its 1st Australian summer season
Tuesday, 8 December 2015, Brisbane – departs 6 pm
Wednesday, 9 December 2015 – at sea
Thursday, 10 December 2015, Brisbane – arrives 6 am