*** CANCELLATION ***
This event has been cancelled – due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) risk.
All who have pre-booked were sent an email on 16 March 2020 advising of the cancellation, and giving you options. If you didn’t receive it, please check your spam folder or contact Alan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ryde-Eastwood Leagues Club
117 Ryedale Road, West Ryde
COST – includes a light lunch and morning tea.
Pre-book by 17 March 2020 to be in the draw for several hundred $$$ in prizes.
- pre-booked (by 17 Mar 2020) – $115
- on the day – $130
Refund policy – early booking is safe. If your circumstances change between your booking and the event, preventing you from attending, we will refund your booking fee in full – as long as you let us know by the day before the event.
TUESDAY 24 March 2020
9.00am – registration and exhibition
9.25am – welcome and seminar introduction
9.30am – Outside the church – nonconformist records ‐ Alec Tritton
10.20am – break and exhibition
10.50am – Probate records before and after 1858 ‐ Else Churchill
11.40am – Apprenticeships before 1850 in the city, borough and parish ‐ Alec Tritton
12.30pm – prize draw
12.40pm – lunch break and exhibition
2.00pm – 19th century newspapers: 18th century journals & local directories, poll books ‐ Else Churchill
2.50pm – Before the workhouse: the old poor laws ‐ Alec Tritton
3.40pm – break and exhibition
4.10pm – London problems and solutions ‐ Else Churchill
5.00pm – close
- morning tea and coffee included in the conference fee
- and a light lunch is included in the conference fee – assorted club sandwiches • fish cocktails • mini pies & sausage rolls • vegetarian spring rolls • tea and percolated coffee
- The venue also has several other dining options and bars – if you prefer these
Location and access
- Ryde-Eastwood Leagues Club, 117 Ryedale Road, West Ryde
(16km north west of Sydney CBD)
- 300m from West Ryde station
- bus stops just outside the club
- free undercover parking on site
SPONSORS & EXHIBITORS