11th cruise (Auckland to Fremantle) selling out – but we still have some left
The final ocean cruise on our two-year program, our 11th, an 18 nights cruise from Auckland to Fremantle is still 14 months away. However the Celebrity cruises website shows that every cabin category but one, has already sold out. They still list the inside category as available, but only have a very limited number of these.
The good news however – at least for a time – is that we still have a good number left in our own allocation of cabins to our group.
Anyone considering this cruise should register their interest at least with Clean Cruising soon – and book a place for the best choice of cabins/price – while our allocation lasts.
Click here for full details and bookings.
Prices rising on five cruises – but our prices are fixed while cabins are still available
Cruise line prices can and often do increase, especially with Royal Caribbean and Celebrity, the cruise lines we use for most of our cruises. In the 6 months since opening for bookings around mid 2014 the following price increases have occurred – in the listed cruise prices, not our group pricing:
- 8th cruise (Baltic) 11-25 Jul 2015 – increases around $1000 per person, with some categories sold out
- 9th cruise (transatlantic) 1-16 Nov 2015 – increases from about $100 to $400 per person, depending on the cabin
- 10th cruise (Brisbane) 8-10 Nov 2015 – increases from about $60 to $120 per person, depending on cabin
- 11th cruise (NZ to Australia) 11 Feb-3 Mar 2016 – all categories completely sold out already, except for a small number of inside cabins – and the limited number of cabins already allocated to our group
- 12th cruise (Barrier Reef) 6-13 Mar 2016 – increases from about $30-$80 already depending on cabin