Did you know that P&O offer special onboard credit to Australian and New Zealand Defence Force personnel? Here is what their web site says:
To thank the brave men and women of the Australian and New Zealand Defence Force for their service, P&O Cruises offers up to $250 free onboard spending money* for veterans as well as active and ex-serving personnel. This special military benefit is eligible on any cruise, any time of the year.
- 14 nights or longer – $250 per qualified passenger
- 7 – 13 nights – $100 per qualified passenger [our PNG cruise]
- 6 nights or less – $50 per qualified passenger
*Onboard money is in the form of an onboard credit
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
This offer is available to personnel in the Royal Australian Navy, Royal Australian Army, Royal Australian Air Force, Royal New Zealand Navy, the New Zealand Army or the Royal New Zealand Air Force who are:
- Active personnel currently serving by providing their PM KeyS number, Regiment number or Service Number, and
- Ex-serving personnel, including discharged and retired personnel, by providing relevant documentation which shows evidence of having served in the ADF or NZDF, such as military superannuation/pension statement from the Military Super scheme, the DFRDB scheme, the DFRB scheme, or the DFSS scheme (New Zealand) and/or Certificate of Service.