A unique opportunity if you are in Western Australia
A FREE Unlock the Past cruises information session and ship tour aboard Cruise and Maritime Voyages’ Astor, the newest cruise ship to come to Australia.
- Are you booked for 4th cruise in February 2014? Come and meet other Western Australians who will be on the 4th cruise – and learn a bit more what is in store.
- Are you interested in the 5th cruise (British Isles) or 7th cruise (Southern WA) in January 2015? Come for a tour of the ship we will use – and learn a bit more what is in store.
- Want a preview of our 6th (Eastern Australia) and 8th (Baltic) cruises. We can tell you a bit more about these too.
- And if there is interest and time we can tell you about some of the cruises being considered beyond these.
WHEN: Thursday 12 December 2013
- FREE tour of the Astor, our ship for the 7th cruise (Southern WA) in January 2015
- FREE Unlock the Past cruises information session. This will be mainly on our 4th cruise for those who are booked and the 7th cruise (Southern WA) in January 2015. We will also give you a preview of our 5th (British Isles), 6th (Eastern Australia) and 8th (Baltic) cruises.
- Optional lunch at the end of the tour and information session at cost – $25 per person. Limited to a maximum of 30 people
Book now to be sure of a place, especially if you want to join us for the optional lunch onboard lunch (cost $25)
This is a unique opportunity to meet others who will be on the 4th cruise, see the very ship we will be on for the 7th cruise (cabins, meeting and dining areas etc.), learn more about all of our planned cruises, ask questions of cruise line and Astor people – and us.
If you have never been on cruise ship before, here is your chance to check one out – FREE. And for $25 you can check out the food too – if you are one of the first 30 people to book the lunch option.
BOOKING DEADLINE – 9pm on Thursday 5 December 2013
Thanks to Cruise and Maritime Voyages this is a unique and special opportunity, usually only available to travel agents.
Further information from Alan Phillips email@example.com (08) 8263 2055
Click here for more about the Astor