My interest in genealogy started at an early age and has grown over the years. I joined the Society of Australian Genealogists (SAG) in 2000, the SAG Board in 2015 and serve on the Education committee. I am a regular presenter at SAG, a member of the TMG and DNA groups and coordinator of the Beginners DNA group. I am also a member of Botany Bay Family History Society.
Unlock the Past Cruises – 4th and 17th
- Basic Photo Restoration & Preserving Photographs
- Where do I Start?
- I have my results – what’s next?
- Autosomal DNA
- Mitochondria DNA
- Adoptions and how DNA can help
- FTDNA – using your results to find cousins
- Ancestry – using your results to find cousins
- MyHeritage – using your results to find cousins
- Genome Mate Pro for Beginners
- Introduction to Family History
- A Genealogist’s Toolbox