Celebrity Cruises currently have a great new bonus offer–for new bookings by 10 May 2015 [sale extended to 31 May 2015]. Two of our cruises are eligible for this bonus offer:
8th Unlock the Past cruise – Baltic cruise – from England, visiting northern Europe, and Scandinavia on Celebrity Eclipse. 14 nights 11-25 July 2015
11th Unlock the Past cruise – Australian-New Zealand cruise, one way from Auckland to Fremantle (Perth) taking in various New Zealand and Australian ports on Celebrity Solstice. 18 nights from 14 February 2016
Simply book an Oceanview stateroom or above on either of the above cruises and choose the offer best for you.
- Free Classic beverage package for two
- Free gratuities for two (value AU$148-$154 per person)
- Up to US$300 onboard credit (approx AU$380 or £200)
In addition the Baltic cruise bonus entitles you to a further US$200 on-board credit bonus. In all for the Baltic cruise the bonus offers total around US$500 (over AU$600 and £320).
This offer applies on outside cabins and above only (not inside cabins). Click here to see full details and terms and conditions of the offer. Go to the Pricing and booking page of whichever of the above cruises you are interested in and contact Ciaran of Clean Cruising (Ciaran@globenettravel.com.au) to discuss which benefit package is best for you.
Book now with Clean Cruising, our cruise travel agent, before the offer closes on 10 May 2015
- 10 weeks and 5 days to go
- 12 days to book and get over AU$600 in bonus offers – see Pick your Perk offer above
Until last Friday when Celebrity recalled unsold cabins from us (and no doubt every other travel agent) we had fixed pricing on a selection of cabins. This opportunity is now past.
The positives out of the shift from fixed pricing are:
- the significant number of cabins now returned to Celebrity has resulted in a significant reduction in their list prices, and the availability of more cabin categories to choose from
- the uncertainty leading up to the recall is now removed – we can still accept further bookings as long as cabins are available
- the reduced price of the cabins is surprisingly good – given the higher list prices that have prevailed for many months now. Some cabins are a little higher (when gratuities and the conference fee are included) than our former group pricing – and some are actually lower:
- outside cabins are only $37 higher than our former group price, and the higher-level concierge price is only $23 higher than formerly
- a balcony category that we did not have in our allocation, is now $121 less than our previous best group balcony category. The view has some obstruction, nevertheless it is a good entry-level price for a balcony. Current pricing is now given on our website
- the higher level aqua category is now $181 below our former group price
- … and of course Celebrity’s new special bonus offers are available for bookings by 10 May
Cruise cabin share partners wanted
We gave notice in our last newsletter of 2 men wanting a partner to share their cabin with – to help with costs. One of these requests has been fulfilled. However we now have 3 women also seeking share partners on various cruises. In all we have the following specific requests.
- 14 night Baltic cruise from 11 July 2015 – female share partner (added 30 April)
- 2 night Brisbane cruise from 2 December 2015 – female share partner
- 18 night New Zealand to Australia cruise from 14 February 2016
– female share partner
– male share partner
- 7 night Barrier Reef cruise from 6 March 2016 – female share partner
We expect to have further requests in the coming months. Click here for further information. Please contact us at Unlock the Past cruises (email@example.com) or Ciaran at Clean Cruising (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would be interested in sharing with one of the above cruises, or if you would like us to publicise your own interest on another cruise.
Other cruises currently booking
- 10th Unlock the Past cruise – 2 night short cruise out of Brisbane from 8 December 2015
- 12th Unlock the Past cruise – 7 nights from Brisbane to the Barrier Reef from 6 March 2016
- 13th Unlock the Past cruise – 7 nights Rhine river from 31 July 2016 – from Amsterdam to Basel
- others under consideration:
- 2017 (1st quarter?) – a mid duration cruise out of Sydney – we are expecting 2016/17 cruise schedules will be released very soon (possibly later this week), and from these to choose the more likely candidate itineraries to put out for feedback on your preferences
- 2018 (third-quarter?) – Alaska (7 nights)
Register your interest or book early to ensure the best choice of cabin.