9th cruise – last chance to book this low-cost 2 night cruise out of Brisbane
Unsold cabins from our group allocation have now been withdrawn for general sale. Bookings may still be made, but these will be at the rate of the day plus compulsory gratuities plus a small conference fee. However remaining cabins are very limited. We have been advised (22 Sep) that out of 915 cabins on the ship in all there are only:
– 2 inside cabins left [higher than our initial pricing]
– 4 ocean view cabins left [still at a good price]
– 12 balconies left [higher than our initial pricing]
If you are still considering this cruise contact Clean Cruising now to check out actual pricing on cabins still available.
Cruise bonuses and loyalty rewards valued $250-$500 apply to this cruise.
10th cruise – don’t miss out – book now for this 18 night cruise Auckland to Fremantle
This cruise is entirely booked out – apart from the cabins we (and perhaps some of the travel agents) hold for our group. However cruise lines always recall any unsold cabins from group allocations a few months out from the cruise – without warning. We would expect this in the normal course around 3 months out (November in this case). However given the ship is totally sold out apart from our group recall may occur earlier. Recalled cabins would still be booked while they last, however they are likely to be at a significantly higher price than our group price (the last cabins they had left were around $1000 more than our group cost – for inside cabins).
If you are still considering this cruise, we recommend you book now or at least register your interest with Clean Cruising now so they can keep you informed.
Cruise bonuses and loyalty rewards valued at $470-$820 apply to this cruise.
11th cruise – with less than 6 months to go, now is the time to book this 7 night Barrier Reef cruise
Balcony cabins in the category D2 sold out, but all other categories are still available. As with the 10th cruise however it is wise to book soon, or at least register your interest, with Clean Cruising before unsold cabins in our allocation are been recalled (probably later this year).
Cruise bonuses and loyalty rewards valued at $360-$660 apply to this cruise
12th cruise – just 9 cabins left – don’t miss out on this one and only genealogy river cruise opportunity – a 7 night Rhine river cruise from Amsterdam to Basel
Book now or register your interest with Clean Cruising while we still have cabins available.
Cruise bonuses and loyalty rewards valued at $625-$1000 apply to this cruise
See us at an event in Queensland or Victoria during October
- 3 Oct – In Time and Place: Qld family history and local history conference, Brisbane
- 17 Oct – Victorian Family History Expo (VAFHO), Seymour, Vic
- 31 Oct – Western Victoria seminar: German, English & Australian ancestry research, Horsham, Vic
We hope to see you on one of our cruises in future. If you have not already done so please also have your say about possible future cruises in 2017 and 2008. We are considering following
- 13th Unlock the Past cruise? – from in early 2017 – considering several candidate itineraries out of Sydney (to Tasmania or the Pacific) or Brisbane (one way to Hong Kong)
- 14th Unlock the Past cruise? – Alaska – mid 2018. If there is sufficient interest we will likely look at a 7 night cruise to Alaska out of Seattle. Click link for more details.
Click here to do our short future cruises survey.
Alan Phillips and the Unlock the Past cruises team