Auckland–Fremantle cruise — LAST CHANCE TO BOOK
10th Unlock the Past cruise – one way from Auckland to Fremantle
The booking window for this cruise (at our group pricing) closes midday tomorrow (Thursday 5 November)
Unsold cabins from our group, and those held by other travel agents, will be recalled and offered for general sale – at the rate of the day. It is not known what this will be. It may still reasonable, but given this cruise has almost completely sold out of all cabins (other than those held for groups) around 4-6 months ahead of the cruise (the reason for the early recall), prices may well be somewhat higher than our group pricing. A few months ago Celebrity pricing was about $1000 higher than our group pricing for the cheapest inside cabins.
Key links/contacts you will need to make a decision before tomorrow’s deadline deadline:
- 10th cruise web page
- 10th cruise prices
- Clean Cruising’s booking page
- Clean Cruising’s direct toll free number 1800 007987
(call Thursday morning 5 November to be sure of a place on this cruise)
Land seminars with cruise speakers
If you are unable to join us on this cruise, there is still opportunity to hear the leading cruise presenters in one of 7 (or 8) cities in New Zealand and Australia.
Click here for information and booking form for the Judy Russell and Paul Blake downunder land seminars schedule. Five of these cities are currently open for booking, with the others expected to be finalised within the next week or two.
Latest on all currently booking cruises
- 9th Unlock the Past cruise – 2 night short cruise out of Brisbane from 8 December 2015 — extra benefits up to AU$500. Unsold cabins from our fixed price cabin allocation have now been recalled, but right now there are still a small number of cabins at good prices.
- 10th Unlock the Past cruise – New Zealand-Australia cruise, one way from Auckland to Fremantle (Perth) taking in various New Zealand and Australian ports. 18 nights from 14 February 2016 — extra benefits up to AU$820. Last chance of a place at our current prices – see above.
- 11th Unlock the Past cruise — 7 nights from Brisbane to the Barrier Reef. 7 nights from 6 March 2016 — extra benefits up to AU$660.
This cruise begins just 3 weeks after the 10th cruise, which we have now lost cabins on (from 5 Nov). If you are still considering this cruise it would be wise to register your interest and book very soon to be sure of a place.
- 12th Unlock the Past cruise — Rhine river cruise – 7 nights from 30 July 2016 along the Rhine from Amsterdam to Basel — extra benefits up to AU$1000. Only 5 cabins left in our allocation.
We had information about 10 candidate cruises, under consideration for the 3 years 2017 to 2019 in our last newsletter – with a link to the survey to learn more about your preferences.
From responses so far.
- there is strongest interest in a New Guinea cruise (in part with a WWII theme) – possibly in October 2017
- good interest in an Alaskan cruise
- good interest in the 2 Asian cruises we listed, with preference so far for the Brisbane to Hong Kong cruise
- some interest in the 2 cruise options out of Fremantle (to north-west WA)
- lesser interest in the short cruise options from Melbourne and Adelaide
But we would like to know preferences from as many as possible – to ensure we make the best choices to suit most people.
CLICK HERE to see all 10 itinerary candidates – and do the survey.
Alan Phillips and the Unlock the Past cruises team