Revised pricing scheme – 13th Unlock the Past cruise
From today (13 January 2016) we have separated the conference from the cruise pricing and introduced a 2 tier pricing structure. This is something we sought from the beginning, but were not permitted to reserve conference space without a fixed allocation of cabins. Following special representations from Clean Cruising, we have now been able to secure the deal we wanted originally.
- us to offer a 2 tier pricing structure with a genealogy rate and a lower rate for a non-genealogy companion in the same cabin. The combined cabin cost for 2 people has the same conference component overall as the earlier cruise/conference package pricing
- you access to any cabins on the ship, not just a limited number and range allocated to our group. Unlike our group rates there is no cut-off date for bookings, other than when cabins are sold out
- you access to any cruise line promotional offers – see below for more on P&O’s biggest ever offer
- you to benefit from loyalty rewards if you have cruised with P&O
- you to book with lower deposits
Click on the 13th cruise pricing and booking page for further details
2 great reasons to register your interest and book the PNG cruise NOW
- Unlock $6000 prize draw opportunity ends Monday 18 January 2016 (6pm). All who have booked any future Unlock the Past cruise in 2015 and do so by 18 January 2016 will be in the draw to win a future Unlock the Past cruise up to AU$2500 value – or one of 12 additional prizes – $6000 in prizes in all. Click here for details.
- P&O’s biggest ever offer – until 25 February. P&O are currently offering up to 5 incredible inclusions – now available to anyone booking into our group (click here for full offer details) – contact Clean Cruising today:
- Up to $300 onboard credit per room
- Free upgrade to an Oceanview room for the price of an Interior
- Free unlimited soft drinks in the ship’s choice of bars and dining venues
- Bonus Mystery Shore Tour on cruises of 7+ nights
- Half priced deposits
The cruise in brief
10 night cruise from Brisbane to Papua New Guinea
Ship: Pacific Aria
– conference AU$450 (non-genealogy cabin companion $250)
– cruise – at the rate of the day
Full details and bookings – 13th cruise website
Land seminars with cruise speakers
If you are unable to join us on our February-March cruises, there is still opportunity to hear our leading cruise presenters in one of 9 cities in New Zealand and Australia during February and March 2016
Judy Russell and Paul Blake downunder (and some others)
February-March 2016 – seminar series website. Click on your nearest city for full details and booking form.
Power up your local and family history research – seminar for Northern Queenslanders
Cairns – Thu 10 Mar 2016
And for South Australians who may feel left out mark 7-8 October 2016 in your calendar for an even bigger event – a two-day history and genealogy expo.
Alan Phillips and the Unlock the Past cruises team