We noted in newsletter 5 that May had been a busy month with new cruise developments. The developments continue into early June.
- Celebrity Cruises specials on 3 Unlock the Past cruises
- 8th cruise (Baltic) main speakers announced
- 2 new cruises planned out of Brisbane – great shorter and cheaper options
- Earn commission on cruises booked from your referrals
- 9 cruises currently booking or proposed
Celebrity specials on 3 Unlock the Past cruises
Airlines run special promotions from time to time – and so do cruise lines. Celebrity Cruises have just announced some great bonus offers for those booking on eligible cruises from 1 June to 31 July 2014 – up to $300 benefits (or more) per person! Three of our cruises are eligible for these bonus offers:
- 6th Unlock the Past cruise – Eastern Australian cruise on Celebrity Solstice. 3 nights 23-26 October out of Sydney.
- 8th Unlock the Past cruise – Baltic cruise
- 11th Unlock the Past cruise – Australian-New Zealand cruise, one way from Auckland to Fremantle
Click here to learn more
Baltic cruise – speakers announced and new bonus for bookings by 31 July
8th Unlock the Past – Baltic web site
8th cruise media release
We are delighted to announce Chris Paton (Scotland), Paul Milner (USA), Cyndi Ingle (USA) and Carol Baxter (Australia) as the lead presenters for this cruise. You can read more about the cruise and the presenters in the media release which can also be viewed online. The presenter team on this cruise will be enhanced by others, some announced already and others yet to be announced.
The cruise continues to book strongly, and no doubt will continue to do so with the new bonuses offered by the cruise line for bookings made in June and July 2014.
- Contact Ciaran from Clean Cruising now for advice on the best combination of bonus offers for you
- Book now for the best available prices, best choice of cabin – and while Celebrity’s offer is still available.
2 new cruises planned out of Brisbane – great shorter and cheaper options
We noted in newsletter 5 a survey of several new cruise possibilities out of Brisbane, along with a survey to gauge interest. on the basis of the survey results we have now put in a submission for 2 cruises on Royal Caribbean’s Legend of the Seas which is coming to Australia for the 1st time in 2015/16 – where Brisbane will be its base for its season downunder .
Are our currently listed cruises (booking now or planned) not right for you? Too expensive? Not the right itinerary? Not the right timing? Too long? Only interested in cruises out of Brisbane? … Well we have more options that might be of interest under consideration.
- 2 night short cruise out of Brisbane 8 December 2015. This will be probably the most affordable cruise we will ever offer. It is ideal if you’ve never cruised before as a cruise sampler – minimal cost and minimal risk if you’re not sure how you will go on a cruise. But it will suit anyone who would like a short break and a great one day seminar program in a different environment. This cruise is yet to be confirmed, but we are fairly confident it will be. Cost has yet to be finalised, but entry level cabins are expected to be under $500
- 7 night Barrier Reef cruise out of Brisbane 6–13 March 2016. Many of you voted for a Barrier Reef cruise in our cruise surveys. Here at last is a good affordable option on a ship with great conferencing facilities. It visits Airlie Beach, Cairns (for 2 days) and Willis Island, and with 3 days at sea it is also ideal for a great conference program. This cruise is yet to be confirmed, but we are fairly confident it will be. Cost has yet to be finalised, but entry level cabins are expected to be between $1100 and $1200. Speakers have not yet been decided, but be sure we will have good speakers and good variety
These offer great alternative and affordable cruise options for those not wanting to do our longer and more expensive cruises in 2015 and 2016. They are especially convenient if you are in Queensland, where many of our cruisers come from, but they are excellent value wherever you come from. Those who have cruised with Royal Caribbean before, with our cruises or others, can carry over Crown and Anchor loyalty benefits they may have earned from previous cruises – and of course earn more credits.
Earn commission on cruises booked from your referrals
If you have a website, blog or email newsletter why not promote our cruises there and earn some commission from any who book from your referral. See Unlock the Past cruises affiliates to learn more.
9 cruises currently booking or proposed
Our cruise count seems to be increasing. You can see a handy summary of or 9 cruises currently booking or planned over the next 2 years to mid 2016 under the Cruises tab of our website.
- 4 of these are shorter, cheaper, cruises out of 3 different Australian cities – Sydney, Fremantle and Brisbane
- 5 are major cruises – 1 from New Zealand to Australia, 3 out of Britain (one of these finishes in the US), and 1 is a river cruise from Amsterdam
We hope this variety of itineraries, departure cities and price level includes one or more of interest to you. And don’t forget booking any cruise includes lots of benefits over and above the cruise itinerary, conference and networking opportunity:
- Unlock the Past cruises earn loyalty benefits up to $100 discount on any (or all) future cruises
- any future cruise booked during 2014 gives you an entry into the draw to win a free cruise up to AU$2500 value or one of 12 additional prizes – AU$6000 in prizes in all.
- thousands of dollars worth of prizes are offered by various partners on every cruise we do
More/most up to date – cruise information
- web site
- handy overview of all our current and prospective cruises
- cruise newsletters – including past newsletters
- Unlock the Past cruises on Facebook – follow us for current discussions and updates
- cruises in the media
Alan Phillips and the Unlock the Past team