This week sees the fruit of 6 months of planning:
- the finalising of a full schedule of cruises from July 2014 to March 2016
- the production of our first ever genealogy cruises catalogue
We also want to remind you of the closing date (later this month) of special benefits for early bookings on 3 of our cruises and also the last 3 weeks to get special low air fares from Sydney for our Norfolk island conference/tour.
Offers end 31 July 2014
Celebrity Cruises currently have some great bonus offers for those booking on eligible cruises by 31 July 2014 – up to $300 benefits (or more) per person! Three of our cruises are eligible for these bonus offers:
- 6th Unlock the Past cruise – Eastern Australian cruise on Celebrity Solstice. 3 nights 23-26 October out of Sydney
- 8th Unlock the Past cruise – Baltic cruise. 14 nights 11-25 July 2015
- 11th Unlock the Past cruise – Australian-New Zealand cruise, one way from Auckland to Fremantle. 18 nights 14 February 2015 to 3 March 2016
Click here to learn more.
This is NOT a deadline to book for the cruises – just a deadline for the special bonus offers
Special low rate group fares from Sydney will end 28 July 2014
Though not a cruise this tour and three-day conference on Norfolk Island has some tie-in with the 6th 3 night cruise out of Sydney. Discounts for those doing the 6th cruise and this conference – and also for couples on the tour/conference.
Click here for full details of the conference 23-26 October 2014 (plus your choice of days on Norfolk Island before and/or after the conference)
Click here to go to the catalogue download page.
We have just published our first ever genealogy cruises catalogue – 16 pages of information on all our coming cruises … and more.
Here you will find in a handy reference format with:
- details of all 7 cruises now open for booking
- information on our planned European river cruise in July/August 2016
- information on our Norfolk island conference and tour
- comparisons with land holidays
- comparisons with land conferences
- what some of our international speakers – and some of our cruisers have to say about UTP cruises
We can supply quantities of the printed version of this catalogue and/or our new A5 cruises leaflet to any who can use it – at your event or society library. Let us know if you are willing to take some of the catalogues and leaflets and how many you can use. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
I love UTP genealogy cruises for a whole host of reasons. Getting to meet international speakers and be inspired by them; to hear and learn from other Australian and New Zealand speakers; catching up with old genealogy friends; meeting new friends; having the ability to go to a conference and not having to worry about getting there each day or finding a place to go for dinner each night; the opportunity to see new places; fine dining every night and ship board entertainment. It is the ultimate holiday for me!
Shauna Hicks, Australia 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 8th, 9th and 12th cruise presenter
More/most up to date – cruise information
- web site
- 2014-16 cruises catalogue
- handy overview of all our current and prospective cruises
- cruise newsletters – including past newsletters
- Unlock the Past cruises on Facebook – follow us for current discussions and updates
- cruises in the media
Alan Phillips and the Unlock the Past team