Book any future Unlock the Past cruise in 2015 and be in the draw to win a future Unlock the Past cruise up to AU$2500 value – or one of 12 additional prizes – $6000 for cruises booked during 2015.
Booking window for entry into this draw extended to Monday 18 January 2016 (6pm).
After 18 January 2016 the following prizes will be drawn:
- a FREE CRUISE up to the value of AU$2500
(approx £1200, US$1800 – as at December 2015)
- 3 cruise discount vouchers to the value of AU$500 each
- 3 cruise discount vouchers to the value of AU$200 each
- 4 cruise discount vouchers to the value of AU$100 each
- a cruise discount from Clean Cruising to the value of AU$500
(for any Unlock the Past cruise booked with Clean Cruising)
- a cruise discount from Royal Caribbean to the value of AU$500
(for any Unlock the Past cruise on a Royal Caribbean or Celebrity ship)
Choose from any cruises currently open for booking. Click here for the latest list.
Note: in addition to the above prizes each individual cruise has its own prize draw, with prize pools varying from $1000-$4000 per cruise
ENTRY INTO THE DRAW
- all who make a booking between 1 January and 31 December 2015 (now extended to 18 January 2016) – for any future Unlock the Past cruise open for booking
- AND who subscribe to the Unlock the Past cruises email newsletter list – see notes listed below
- each cruise you make a booking for in 2015 counts as a separate entry in the draw
- should you book 2 or more cruises, you get 2 or more chances (draw entries) in the draw. However only one prize can be won by an individual. If you are drawn twice, you will win the higher valued prize.
- may be used on any Unlock the Past cruise sailing from July 2015 onwards, including a cruise you may have already booked
- can only be used by the winner of the voucher – and only on their own fare if sharing with another person
- The FREE CRUISE prize will cover one full fare of the winner if the cruise fare is AU$2500 or less. Any difference between the fare from the chosen cruise and the maximum $2500 value of the prize will not be paid out as cash or credit on a further cruise, but you can choose a higher level cabin to get maximum value from the prize – up to AU$2500
- the Unlock the Past cruises email newsletter list is different from the general Unlock the Past email newsletter list. It will be used only occasionally to announce new cruises or significant cruise developments – probably about 8-10 a year
- if you are not sure you are subscribed to our cruises email newsletter, submit your subscription request anyway – you will not be sent two newsletters if you happen to be already subscribed
- the prize draw will be made during the week after 18 January 2016. Winners will be advised personally and announced in a cruises newsletter soon after. To claim the prize you will need to advise Clean Cruising, our booking agent, which cruise you want the prize applied to
- the prize/discount will be applied on the relevant cruise as discount on final payment when this is due. If the final payment date has already passed (i.e. cruise is imminent), it can still be used on a subsequent cruise.